Freitag, 21. März 2014

PONYTAIL LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN


Sometimes I get in a rut and forget that ponytails do work for other places other than the gym! Especially since I have long hair, I’m really trying to branch out and give a more “dress up ponytail” ...
Of all the ways to wear a ponytail,  I turned to Kim Kardashian for some hair advice. No one rocks a pony like Kim so if you’re also wanting to try a glam ‘tail, check out her pics below.



  • Finish off your pony by adding a quick braid to the mix
  • A sleek, low ponytail will take you from the office to a night out
  • Who doesn’t love a fab hair chain? It’s all about the accessories!
  • My personal favorite – a flirty high pony with lots of volume
Tell me YOUR favorite way to wear a ponytail in the comments!
Keep styling
Angelika
(credit: L.R.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen