Montag, 4. August 2014

HOW TO WEAR SILK HEAD SCARVES


Playing around with my grandma’s vintage scarves as a girl was always a fun pastime – and boy am I glad I saved a few of those gems! That’s right, silk head scarves are back ladies! Here’s my favorite ways to wear these beautiful accessories as inspired by my grandma!
1. Turban Style

 The second style is the turban and looks best with twists. Gather all the twists into a low ponytail and place the scarf on your head with the long side on the back. Grab the long hanging ends and tie them in the front twice. Twist each end and tuck them into the back of the turban. Then grab the front and roll it into itself and tuck it into the node at the top. Release the twists in the back and you are good to go on your funky turban style.
2. Buns
Grab all your hair and wrap it into a lose bun. Place the scarf with the long side in the front and make sure it completely covers the bun. Then tie the scarf to secure it. Grab one of the ends, wrap it around the bun and secure it underneath the scarf. Repeat the on the other side. Push it back to reveal a bit of hair and you are done.
3. The Chiquita Banana
This is one of my favorites and I call it Chiquita Banana. Wrap the scarf around your head and tie it in the front. Tie it 3 times and then twist each end and tuck it into the scarf.
So what do you think? Will you try these vintage-inspired silk scarf looks? Tell me !! xo
Keep styling
Angelika
( L.R.)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen