Freitag, 4. März 2016

Rules to Wearing Ripped Jeans


Ripped jeans can make you look like a style maven, that is, if you can pull them off. Sometimes ripped jeans can create a sloppy effect to your outfit. When I see a pair of jeans that are too ripped or paired with too many accessories, a part of me cringes. It’s time to wear your ripped jeans with style. It’s all about wearing the right pair with the right accents! Read on to find out my tips on how to rock the perfect pair of ripped jeans. 

Be sure to let me know what you think in the comments section. Are you a fan of ripped jeans? Let me know!


 
We don’t need to see a whole area of your leg through your jeans. I love an edgy look, but cleaner rips seem more believable and look chicer. My ripped jeans pick? JCrew Factory Astor Wash Boyfriend Jean. They’ve got just the right wash and subtle rips to make you look edgy but classic at the same time.

 
Over accessorizing with a pair of ripped jeans looks messy. Keep things simple with a blazer or a fitted top. It’ll give your outfit that classic appeal while making you look fabulous at the same time.

 
Focus on a key accent or accessory like a belt or some statement jewelry. I love the western style belt below. It’s exactly what you need to style your ripped jeans to perfection.
 
Roll your jeans to create a neater silhouette that’ll look great with a pair of pumps or boots . I love wearing boots  with rolled up jeans


 Keep styling
Angelika
(credit: L.R.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen