Freitag, 29. Mai 2015

Fashion Editorials


I love flipping through fashion magazines. There’s a certain pleasure that comes from seeing fashion ad’s and editorials. The artful colors and use of models always amazes me. Photographers, designers, and conceptualizers come together to create these brilliant advertisements and beautiful photographs. They send me to a whole new world full of fascinating women, often dressed in ways that I could only describe as “other-worldly.” If you’re a fan of fashion editorials as well, check out some stills from my favorite fashion editorials that can be found in magazines all over the world this summer. Let me know if you see any that catch your eye!

Gigi Hadid shot by Benny Horne for Vogue Australia- Gigi Hadid is one of my favorite models and this editorial shot for Vogue Australia proves why she’s on top of the fashion world right now.




Candice Swanepoel shot by Terry Richardson for Harper’s Bazaar- I love the vintage twist to this Terry Richardson shot editorial. Candice is a starry eyed beauty that makes this editorial perfect.



Emilia Clarke shot by Norman Jean for Harper’s Bazaar June/July 2015- I love this editorial shot by Norman Jean. Emilia practically takes on the essence of her character from Game of Thrones. This editorial boasts amazing views and Emilia strikes some eye-catching poses. Check out all the photos when you can!


Keep styling
Angelika

www.harpersbazaar.com

www.vogue.com.au

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen