Montag, 18. Mai 2015

Models Street Style Inspiration

When fashion week rolls around, you’ll be able to spot me in front of my computer or my IPhone screen looking up images of off-duty models. What is it with models and their cool and sleek street style? Their looks are almost as covetable as the looks they rock on the runway and I can’t help but take away my own fashion tips for these too-cool-for-school high fashion babes. Want to find out some of the tips that I have used to update my own personal style? Check them out below and get ready to feel some fashion envy.

Rock and Roll- Freja Beha Erichsen loves black and leather, which is why her style is my personal go-to when it comes to trying something edgy is rock and roll. To get Freja’s motorcycle look, consider investing in a leather jacket or leather pants. Make your outfit all black and opt you’re your favorite band t-shirt.



Keep It Sleek- Take a page out of Kendal Jenner’s lookbook and focus on sleek styles. Try out a form-fitting top, like the one Kendal wore during Paris Fashion Week. Focus on skinny jeans, as models are often photographed wearing them.



Funk It Up- Coco Rocha has long retired from the runway, but her fashion week styles still are one of the first to catch my eye. She keeps her look comfortable yet funky in this patterned, colorful jumpsuit.


Keep styling
Angelika
(credit: L.R.)

- See more at: http://www.myfashioncents.com/2015/fashion-news/street-style-tips-inspired-by-models/#sthash.N1aALeZk.dpuf

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen