Sonntag, 7. Juni 2015

Copy the Style : Mary Kate Olsen


The Olsen twins are two of my favorite style muses. They play with texture and silhouette and have an keen eye for design. Sometimes, Mary Kate’s unique style tends to trump Ashley’s for me. Mary Kate goes for edgier, out of the box looks that I cannot help but appreciate. She’s been at it for a while, making the “most fashionable” list at Met Galas and rocking a style that’s all her own. Check out some of my favorite looks of hers below! Are you a fan of this Olsen’s style? Let me know in the comments section!

All Black- Her signature look is black these days. You’ll often see her in sleek black separates like the look below. The loafers  add a chucky edginess that I love in her style.



Old School Lady Tux- The Olsen twins rules the runway with their unique choices. I love this old school tux. It’s inspired by YSL’s le smoking suit and it brings something different to her red carpet style.



Witchy Chic- Mary Kate is known for her oversized jackets and clothes. She has a thing for the Stevie Nicks witch style and is able to pull it off every time.


70’s Rock Star Cool- Her Stevie Nicks’ style is pretty easy to pick out in a crowd. At the Met Gala a few years back, she wore this cool rock and roll floor length number.


Keep styling
Angelika
(credit: L.R.)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen