Sonntag, 5. Juli 2015

Copy this Brunette Babes


You’ve seen all my favorite shades of blonde and red, along with my favorite short, medium, and long hairstyles. It’s time to check out my favorite brunette babes and all the different shades of brown hair you can think of. Having brown hair can be a thing of strength. I think every woman looks fabulous as a sexy brunette. There’s something to the brunette look that I just love (maybe that’s why it’s my own go-to color). Check out all the best that brunettes have to offer below! Let me know what you think in the comments section.


Bright Ombre- This light ombre on Jessica Biel really brightens up her face and changes up her hair color in a very subtle way. It’s understated yet chic




Dark Brown Beauty- Hello, Selena! She definitely has the whole “sexy brunette” thing down and this shade proves it. No wonder she’s the newest face of Pantine!



Mousy Brown- Sometimes a natural shade of brown is all a girl needs to make her complexion pop. Just check out Emma Watson below. A brunette babe, indeed.



Light Brown Blonde- Get a mix of blonde highlights with natural brown hair and make your look truly stand out with something different, yet totally fabulous.




Keep styling
Angelika
(credit: L.R.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen