Sonntag, 19. Juli 2015

US Fashionistas Style


The US of A is full of big beautiful cities that are full of stylish ladies. As I travel, I cannot help but notice all the differences between cities. Each one brings it’s own flavor and it’s own fashion sense. Some of my favorite cities to visit have some of the best style out there. Check out some of the differences in city style below! Did your city make the cut? Let me know in the comments section! I have to know if I got it right.

New York- New York style is a difficult one to peg down. You have your fashionistas, your trend setting babes, and your business casual beauties. Sometimes there is so much style, it’s almost impossible to take it all in. I do think that the city rubs off on people and makes them more stylish. I love it!


Miami- Miami girls know how to dress for the heat! In Miami, expect to see a lot of skin, shorts, and white. The sun is constantly out all year long, so they have no choice but to dress for the weather. There’s a ton of color in this city. Miami ladies are unafraid to match their eclectic city’s surroundings


Los Angeles- Los Angeles style is the picture of trendy. These girls are rarely caught in anything less than fashion forward. They often dress very rock and roll while still incorporating lots of color into their wardrobe. The close to perfect weather just adds to their ability to trend set.


Keep styling
Angelika
(credit: L.R.)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen