Sonntag, 20. September 2015

5 of my Most Stylish Film Moments


Movies have the ability to transport us to another world. They do this with the help set designers, editors and, most importantly, costume designers. Costume designers bring the look of the film together and figure out exactly what certain characters should look like. Some costume designers have been able to go above and beyond in order to create character’s whose style becomes iconic. Check out some of the most stylish film characters of all time according to me. Let me know what you think in the comments section.

Breakfast At Tiffany’s, anyone?




Cleopatra- If you’re going to play the Queen of The Nile, you’re going to have to look fabulous.


Clueless





Carrie Bradshaw- We went to go watch the Sex and The City movies for the sex, the girls, but most importantly the style. I will always adore Carrie’s wedding look. She looked stunning.





The Devil Wears Prada brought us one of the best fashion montages and makeovers of all time with Andy Sachs rocking more designer names than I could count.



Let me know !! xx

Keep styling
Angelika
(credit: L.R.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen