Samstag, 12. September 2015

Fall Layering Techniques


Fall is here! For many of us it means buying pumpkin-spiced everything! For others it’s a chance to update our wardrobe and use the cooler temperatures to our advantage by layering up and playing with our style. I know I’m already trying out new ways to wear some of my summer favorites with my fall staples. Below are some other layering techniques that you might have not tried yet. ‘Tis the season, as they say. Let me know what you think in the comments section. How are you layering up this fall?

Lots Of Knit- I love mixing and playing with textures. It’s something that I can definitely do once the temperatures cool down, especially with knit. Try a creative yet chic knit-on-knit look. You could come up with something eye-catching, similar to the look below.

Denim Vest- Wear a denim vest over your favorite fall outfit in order to stay warm and trendy at the same time. It’s a rock and roll style look that I absolutely covet


A Chunky Sweater- Stay comfy in a chunky sweater. Wear it over your favorite jeans. I can see me wearing a chunky sweater with my favorite denim flared pants all fall and winter long.



Over-The-Shoulder Outerwear- Throw your favorite jacket or coat over your shoulders in order to look chic. It’s a confident fashionable styling trick that I look forward to trying out this fall.

Keep styling
Angelika
(credit: L.R.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen