Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015

Leather Jacket Layering


The temperatures are cooling this fall, which means it’s time to layer up. I was packing a leather jacket for my trip to New York a few weeks ago when I realized that I didn’t quite know how to layer it. I did some Internet research and got some ideas.  Eventually, I figured out what else to pack. If you’re in a similar predicament and don’t know exactly what to wear with your leather jacket, no worries, I’ve got you covered. Check out some ways that you can look fabulous while wearing a leather jacket below and let me know what you think in the comments section.


With Some Stripes- Wear a cool striped shirt under your leather jacket in order to create interesting patterns and textures. Add a flannel shirt to tie around your waist for a totally rock and roll look.



Over Some Button Downs- Add your leather jacket over a comfortable button down for an outfit that’s a little preppy and a little grunge. I love the look below. It’s very tailored. Make sure your button down fits your body perfectly to make this style work.


Add A Scarf- Put a long scarf around your neck to keep warm. It will create a unique silhouette.





Added To A Maxi Skirt- Try rocking your leather jacket with a maxi skirt. It’ll add something a little different to your silhouette, yet still look lovely.


Keep styling
Angelika
(credit: L.R.)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen