Freitag, 31. Mai 2013

Natural Hairstyles for the Office


Most of us gravitate towards natural hairstyles for women because we need great style with minimal time spent. I don’t know about you, but I am just too busy to deal with complicated hairstyles on a daily basis – a good blowout is all I need. That’s why I keep my hair long! And don’t believe that because you work from an office it means you should stress about your tresses. One of these natural hairstyles for the office from the fall  runway are the way to go! You’ll look pretty, professional and effortlessly chic in just a few minutes each morning. Which natural hairstyles for women will you try first?






  • Straight side part at Richard Chai
  • Low ponytail at Tibi
  • Blunt bangs
  • Knotted bun at Michael Kors


Keep styling
Angelika
(Pics Producers)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen