Your hands are a reflection of how well you take care of yourself and no one is more meticulous about getting their regular manicure than my girl Kim Kardashian. Fall and winter nail colors usually lean towards the dark and moody like oxblood but Kim is trying a new trend and I am really loving this look. Ever since she landed back in Miami after her quick trip to Kuwait, the entrepreneur and reality TV star has been spotted rocking nude nails all week long!
Nude nails do the exact same thing for your fingers as black tights + black pointy toe pumps do for your legs! Expect your fingers to look longer, thinner and of course, classic. xx
Did you know that there are ways to get younger looking hands? Our hands are constantly on display, which means that they are constantly exposed and most women do not pay as much attention to their hands as they should! Of course you can moisturize with general hand lotion, however, there are other methods that can be put into practice to ensure that our hands stay just as youthful as our face. Here are five ways to get younger looking hands:
1. Protect your nails to get younger looking hands.
Meine Lieben, die neuen Streifen sind das beste Beispiel dafür, wie man einen Klassiker mit ein paar Twists wieder richtig HOT machen kann. Egal ob auf Cocktailkleidern (süß), Latexköstümen (edgy) oder konsequent auf Anzughose, Blazer und Top: wir sind auf jedem Fall auf diesem Streifzug dabei!!!
Baking in the sun is the ultimate no-no for me, so the next best thing is using a self tanner. Although, I have a love/hate relationships with them it is the safest way to get that sun-kissed summer glow. Of course, some leave streaks, stains or have an unpleasant scented smell.
2. Jergen’s natural glow daily moisturizer: This moisturizer gently changes your skin tone from a ghost to looking like you have a natural tan. I love the way it gives your skin a light shimmer and a sun kissed look. For best results apply twice.
3. Body Bling by Scott Barnes: I only have one word: Amazing! My friend Jennifer Lopez lives by Body Bling and so do I. This product is great because it doesn’t rub off, it doesn’t have a weird smell and it will leave you with the most beautiful shimmer you can imagine.
4. Clarins Instant Smooth Self Tanning: The rich face cream is moisturizing and leaves the skin silky smooth. It leaves your complexion a sheer caramel shade that is warm and pretty and allows you to skip the foundation for a few days
5. Neutrogena Sun Fresh Sunless Foam: If you have fair skin this is the best tanner for you. It doesn’t give you an orange tan or leave you looking like an oompa lompa, instead it gives you a nice golden shimmer glow. The tanner gives you a natural look and dries up pretty fast.
Below is a guide to some of the best self tanners you should try.
Blau, Baby!!! ....und ewig lockt die Jeans! Der Fashion-Joker dominierte die Laufstege wie selten zuvor. Kein Wunder - neue Veredlungsverfahren und recyceltes Vintage-Denim versetzten die Designer reihenweise in Jeans-tase......
Nicht nur in der Politik wird mehr Transparenz gefordert -auch in der Mode - egal auf welchen Catwalk der Frühjahr / Sommertrends 2013 man auch hinsieht, von Chanel .....bis Gucci ....Plexi-Accessoires lassen jetzt tief blicken!!!