Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013

3 BEAUTY TRICKS FOR APPLYING MAKEUP IN THE SUMMER HEAT

Summer usually equals wearing less makeup but I don’t want what I do apply to drip off my face! Avoiding a makeup meltdown over the next few months can be a little tricky (especially if you’re taking a trip or work outdoors), but here are the three steps I always follow when applying makeup in the summer heat.




3 Beauty Tricks for Applying Makeup in the Summer Heat
  • If you have to blow dry your hair, do it before you wash your face. Blow dry, cleanse and then apply makeup to ensure you don’t sweat
  • I like applying my makeup in front of a fan or window AC unit. The air keeps my skin cool and smooth, reducing any redness or inflammation
  • Using a makeup setting spray to keep your handiwork in place is a must! It will also control oil from the day’s humidity and sunshine
How you keep your makeup from melting during the summer?
Keep styling
Angellika
( pics Loren)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen