Mittwoch, 11. September 2013

September Fall Trend: NAVY & Gray


Black and white may be the color choices for fall, but a woman cannot live on black and white alone.

Luckily, designers like Céline, Lanvin, and Chloé .... opted for a softer plaette for the season, mostly navy and gray.

For as long I can remember , navy has been relegated primarily to resort and spring dressing; striped sailor tops, navy dresses and color combinations unclothing anything navy and white....

And then there´s gray. Gray its my favorite noncolor and I haven´t met a gray cashmere sweater I didn´t want...while you can go safe and wear gray with black, I like the contrast of a sharp with shoe á la Céline...


LANVIN

Celine

Chloe´


An idea I can´t wait to try....xo

Keep styling
Angelika


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen