Montag, 13. Januar 2014

SARAH JESSICA PARKER’S SHOE COLLECTION


I can’t believe it’s taken so long for Sarah Jessica Parker to launch her own shoe line but now everyone is waiting for the big reveal – and we finally have a sneak peek. SJP has been working with Manolo Blahnik CEO George Malkemus on the collection, which will officially debut at Nordstrom on February 28th for anywhere from $250 to $450.
The Sex and the City actress shares that she’s “allergic to the idea that certain shoes are for certain occasions,” so be prepared to see the star’s quirky and feminine style on everything from flats to stilettos. Sarah also explained how her iconic role as Carrie Bradshaw played into the line: “I’m privileged that I played her. I was exposed to so many beautiful shoes and to how they’re made. That role really cemented my love.”



Who else is excited? xo

Keep styling
Angelika
( credit: L.R. & Coco Perez)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen