Dienstag, 5. Januar 2016

Morning Tips to Start in 2016


The New Year is just around the corner. Let’s ring in 2016 with a “bring it on,” attitude. Don’t be afraid to try new things this year. Be open to change. Changing can bring you happiness in ways you never would have expected otherwise. One thing you can change is your morning ritual. Starting your day right is important, which is why I wanted to bring you some daily rituals that’ll help jumpstart your New Year. Start your day right this 2016, and watch the world open up to you! Read on and let me know what you think in the comments section. 





Start With The Inside- Start your day by drinking some hot water with lemon. Doing this, activates your intestines. It’s lubricates your internal system. It helps to jumpstart your body in a natural and healthy way. Water keeps your intestines flowing while the lemon engages your digestive system. Try it and see what happens.

Practice A Stretching Routine- Find a stretching routine that’s right for you. I love doing a sun salutation when I wake up in the morning. It’s a time for myself to breathe and relax. At the same time, it helps to activate my muscles for the day ahead. It’s a time where I listen to what my body wants.

Move!- Start your day by fitting in a cardio exercise. I love a quick jog in the morning. Get your blood flowing by doing the same. Not only will you feel just a bit more energized during your day, but you’ll also get that workout out of the way. Keep moving, people!

Eat Breakfast- Take some time for your breakfast. Enjoy a tasty and nutritious meal. It’s the most important meal of the day and deserves its rightful place.

Keep healthy 
Angelika
(credit: L.R.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen