Montag, 16. Mai 2016

Famous Fashion Quotes to Live By


I love a good quote. Sometimes those few wise words are all I need to get into the right mindset to take on my day or get over a slump. Words are powerful. They carry weight. And when they’re wielded by the people we admire, they can change minds and shatter misconceptions. If you’re reading this blog, chances are you admire the fashion set just as much as I do. I appreciate designers and fashion pro’s as artists in their own right – not everyone can think as freely or as creatively as some of these fashion piomeers. So in honor of the men and women who dare to think outside the box, I’m sharing some of my favorite fashion quotes. I hope they give you an extra kick in your heel, a bit more finesse in your stilettos. As we all know, attitude is everything. xoxo













Keep styling
Angelika
(credit: L.R.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen