Freitag, 9. Dezember 2016

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to launch fitnesswear

The 29-year-old model has worked with Marks & Spencer – also known as M&S – since 2013 on sexy lingerie and slinky nightwear and she’s now decided to expand her collection by designing workout clothes that will drop in store and online in January.

Taking to her Instagram on Wednesday (07.12.16) night, the blonde bombshell uploaded a photograph of her new black leggings and matching crop top alongside the caption: Super duper excited for the new #RosieForAutograph active collection to launch this January!! Here’s an early peak of whats to come!.”



 Rosie – who also has a beauty line with the high street giant – has put together a 14-piece range comprised of garments suitable for technical and high intensity workouts. Although the line, which is priced between £22.50 and £65, is to be worn by women aiming to work up a sweat, Rosie designed it “with femininity in mind.”

And the actress – who is an advocate for health and well-being – wanted to make sure she had something for every woman so has created it in sizes 6 to 22 and 40 A-G cup.
News that the ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ star has decided to branch out into the fitness sphere won’t come as too much of a shock to fans as she’s always been willing to open up on her diet and gym regime.


 She said recently: “I miss a lot of things. I miss a glass of wine, I miss my cheese plates, and I miss my croissants. But interestingly you can still eat so beautifully and so wholesome and you can really be still so satisfied through healthier choices. It’s just switching your mindset a little bit and it takes a couple of weeks to kind of adjust. It’s been really tough, it is, there’s no doubt in my mind that once you start to see and feel results, it’s really been transformative for me.

 I can feel it in my skin, I can feel it in my body, I feel lean right now, and I feel strong and I feel energised. Once you change some things in your diet and you remove certain things you’re going to see a difference in your skin and a difference in your well-being.”


Keep doing
Angelika
(credit: Mag)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen