2. Theater Tickets – Get tickets for a great show in the next couple of months for a fun night out. Pair it with their favorite theater candy or snack.
3. Cooking Class – If you have a foodie on your list, a gourmet cooking class is the definite way to go. Search local listings and cooking specialty stores for options. Pair this gift with a set of basic cooking utensils (whisk, wooden spoon, chef’s knife, etc. are all great options).
4. Weekend Getaway – If you know someone who has a case of wanderlust, setting them up with a credit for a weekend stay somewhere is the ultimate gift. Pair this with a great weekender bag for easy packing.
5. Staycation – If a weekend getaway is out of the question, pick a new resort or hotel in their area – preferably one with a great restaurant – and give them a voucher for a night’s stay and dinner for two. The hotel can usually help arrange a great staycation experience. This also pairs well with a weekender bag.
6. Brunch with a View – Treat them to brunch at a spot in their city that has a spectacular view for a change of scenery from the norm. Pair this gift with a bottle of champagne or prosseco to set the tone.