Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2014

Gifts Inspiration for Fashionable Friends

While getting what you want is definitely going to anyone’s Christmas merrier, I think we can all agree that giving is something that makes us feel just as good, too. I personally have started to think about and list down the things that I want to give my family and my friends so I can go buy them once the list is complete. Right now, I’m completing the list for my girl friends, most of whom are obsessed with fashion, so I thought I’d share with you what I found that I thought any fashion lover would lover. Check out our Christmas Gift Guide 2014 for fashionable finds for your style-loving friends.
  • A COMFY SWEATER – Christmas sweaters are cute and all but you’ll want to give your friends something that they can wear even after Christmas has gone. A cute and comfy sweater is something that I know a lot of women will appreciate so if you’re looking for something to give to a friend, scour the stores for a cute and comfy sweater.
 
 

  • BOOTS – know someone who goes crazy over shoes? Why not help them build their collection and give them a pair of gorgeous boots for Christmas? Over the knee boots are quickly becoming the latest trend in fashion so get one for your friend who loves to make a statement. Or maybe go for a pair of ankle boots so she can wear them all year round.

 
 
 
  • JEWELRY – if you have a friend who loves to dress up all the time, I’m sure they’ll appreciate receiving some new accessories, especially jewelry as these tend to really take any outfit up a notch. Of course, you’ll want to match the jewelry you give to your friends’ personalities.
 
 
Blog a comment!! xo
 
Keep styling
Angelika
8Credit: L.R.)
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen