Samstag, 23. April 2016

FLOP: Leg Contouring


It started with regular facial contouring. We wanted a more defined look and learned that all it took was some bronzer and highlighter. Then, we refined the concept with “baking” and setting. Now, on the heels of neck contouring, Instagram makeup gurus are introducing leg contouring. 




My question is: Have we gone too far? Listen, I’m all for glammed out looks and over-the-top ways to create the perfect face. I was even into neck contouring! But, for some reason leg contouring feels a little too extreme.

Maybe it’s the fact that we’re photoshopping our bodies in real life when our legs look just fine. In fact, they look perfect. They may not be Giselle Bundchen legs, but they’re your legs and that should be enough, right? Even for a special occasion, this seems a little extreme. Then again, it seems as though Instagram makeup girls are just having some fun and who am I to judge that?
In my opinion, you need to keep the contouring to the face and neck while loving yourself all the way through. Drop the blending brush, girl. Your legs look great as is, but if you want to have a little fun and play with some makeup, I totally understand that too.

What do you think of leg contouring? Too much or not enough? Let me know in the comments section!

 Keep not doing
Angelika
(credit: L.R.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen