Do you have wedding bells in your near future? First of all – congratulations! You have a big year ahead of you. Having a wedding to plan is so exciting that you probably just can’t stop pinning ideas to Pinterest boards and daydreaming about how gorgeous you’ll look on the big day. If you take a look back at all your ideas and the styles you really love, you’ve probably started to see a common theme. From traditional to modern, rustic and vintage take a look at these 2014 wedding trends that just may inspire your big day.
- Think Pantone. 2014’s color of the year, Radiant Orchid, is the perfect accent color for any glammed up affair. Its deep pink-purple tone is stunning and will keep your big day right on trend.
- Mis-matched bridesmaid dresses. Keep your maids and their unique bodies in mind when choosing dresses – they’re all different. Sticking to a color theme will give them some guidelines, but let your girls choose dresses they love.
- Go digital. Think about creating a custom hashtag for your wedding for guests to use on Instagram and Twitter – this will give them an easy and fun way to share their pics.
- Outdoor Glamour: If you’re laid-back style screams outdoors, some rustic glamour is perfect for you. Include some old world touches like lace and stunning florals to keep it formal and fancy.
- Art Deco: If you love glam and vintage an Art Deco inspired celebration may be perfect for you. Think champagne, feathers, fur and sparkle.
- Glam up your cake! From a disco ball to a light fairy dusting of fine golden glitter, giving your cake some sparkle is the perfect, fun addition.
Any questions ..I am here !! xo
( pic: Shutterstock)