Donnerstag, 20. August 2015

Styling Inspired By Works Of Art


I’m the type of person who can find inspiration anywhere, but especially in art. One of my favorite things to do while traveling is going to different art museums and taking in all the culture. It’s easy to find inspiration when there are so many beautiful paintings and sculptures in the world that can be seen by the public.

I love mixing my inspirations with fashion, which is probably why this post is here today. Check out some looks inspired by famous works of art. I doubt you can walk away from this post feeling uninspired. Let me know what you think!

Mona Lisa- Bring together olives, and darker neutrals to bring out Mona Lisa into your closet. Try not to confuse too many people with your sly smile when you leave the house.




The Kiss- To bring out Gustav Kilimt’s The Kiss into your style, be sure to wear gold with patterns inspired by the painting itself.




The Son Of Man- Dark neutrals with a pop of green are the focus of Son Of Man, so bring out your surreal side by adding these colors to your ensemble.







Keep styling
Angelika
(credit: L.R.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen