- Give those stilettoes a test drive before you hit the town. Wear them out for a short time before you try to go for hours – just to be sure they’re as comfy as they were in the store.
- Stand tall. Use your core muscles to stand up straight.
- Take a break every once in a while. Sometimes you just have to sit down and give your feet a rest – and that is ok!
- Work on your balance. Yoga does more than keep you healthy, it helps you strut your stuff in your highest heels.
- Customize your shoes to work for your feet. Go ahead and add a little cushioning with padding for the balls of your feet or maybe your heels.
- Make them safe. Add no-slip shoe grips to the soles.