Sonntag, 7. Juni 2015

Hairstyles To Show Your Hairdresser


We’ve seen some short hairstyles that included cute pixies and short bobs. We’ve seen medium length hairstyles, full of lobs and layers. Today, I want to feature long hairstyles! I love my long hair. A layered blowout is my go-to when I make a visit to my hairdresser. Extensions are also a handy thing to have on hand when you need extra volume. Looking for some long, textured, layered looks perfect for you? Check out some of my favorites that I found combing the Internet down below. Leave a comment once you’re done! Which one is your favorite long-haired look?

Long Blunt Bob- I think of this as the extra long bob. I love the idea of a blunt cut. It’s very “in” and creates an edgy look.


Side Bangs And Layers- When your face needs some extra framing, bangs that sweep into layers are a handy way to get you exactly what you need!


Face-Framing Layers- Beautiful! This look also works well for any face shape and adds lots of texture.


Keep styling
Angelika
(credit: L.R.)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen