Sonntag, 21. Juni 2015

How To wear a Jean Jacket


The denim jacket is a trend that comes and goes. It was huge in the nineties and worked its way into the early 2000s. It’s back again with vengeance. I see the jean jacket on women everywhere. It’s a comfortable staple that helps you stay warm while still keeping you stylish and casual. I love denim jackets worn over the shoulder. This style technique helps make your outfit look elegant. To get the perfect jean jacket style at home, check out my styling tips below! Let me know what you think in the comments. Are you rocking jean jackets this summer?

 Comfy With Sneakers- This look is perfect for when you’re out on a shopping trip and looking for some comfort while still working with style. It’s cool, easy, and definitely breezy.




With A Spring Dress- I love this look with a spring or summer dress. It really adds a little extra something and keeps your shoulders warm for those nightly breezes.




Over Your Shoulders- Like I said, I love this look. It turns your casual daytime look up a notch while creating a different kind of silhouette. Try it if you’re looking to wear something new and different.



Keep styling
Angelika
( credit: L.R.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen