1. Red sole Louboutin shoes – the iconic red lacquer sole trademark of Louboutin shoes have become a coveted prize in the shoe world. Not only have these shoes been one of the most wanted in the world, they’re also considered a status symbol for many since Louboutins, especially the red sole ones, can be quite pricey.
2. Manolo Blahnik Hangisi 105 Satin Pumps (blue) – if you’re looking for the same shoes SJP wore as Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City during her civil wedding to Mr. Big and the same shoes Olivia Palermo wore to her own wedding back in the summer, this is it. This shoe is one of the most coveted by women all over the world. In fact, it’s so popular you don’t even have to know its proper name. Just google ‘Manolo Blahnik blue shoes’ and they pop right up.
3. Sneaker wedge – the sneaker wedge came out about 2 or 3 years ago and they have been a staple in every girl’s closet ever since. These are the perfect shoes to wear if you’re looking for something that’s not too totally sweet and dainty but still has that sexy, feminine touch. Today, you can find sneaker wedges in ever store, from high street fashion stores to high end designer ones.
4. Julia Roberts knee high boots in Pretty Woman – Vivian (played by Roberts) didn’t have the most enviable life or job but, girl, if I had her body and the clothes in her closet, I’d flaunt what I have, too, and make the most out of them. Especially those long and slender legs which she clothed in those knee high PVC boots.
5. Oxford flats – thanks to Diane Keaton for sparking the ‘borrow from the boys’ trend back in the late seventies, oxford flats for women have become iconic. This is especially when she wore them plenty of times throughout the film Annie Hall.