Something happens when a woman hit’s the big 3-0. Her self esteem, confidence and self-assuredness begin to bloom in ways no one can really put into words but can certainly detect. And while these changes begin to take over every aspect of life, the way a women dresses is one of those details that shouldn’t be overlooked in the wake of personal progression. In fact, it’s one of the best ways to express who you are. So if your age begins with the number 3 (or even 4!), you should probably consider revamping your closet. After all, it’s the time to look more refined – it’s time to look the way you feel. Let me help you look stylish with a touch of sass with these essential clothes for every 30-year-old’s wardrobe.
1. Cashmere Sweater – Sweaters are essential clothes for 30 year olds. But instead of the usual knits, go for finer styles, such as that of cashmere. Although simple, these stylish essentials look impeccable with the garments we will discuss next.
2. White Blaze - A black blazer is a must for all ages. But if you want unique clothes for 30 year olds, then make it a point to capitalize on a timeless white blazer. Not only is it suitable for work, it is a great addition for casual attires as well.
3. Sophisticated Trench Coat – If you want to look sophisticated, then make sure to invest in a stylish trench coat. This is one of the must-have clothes for 30-year-olds, as it can keep you warm and chic all at the same time.
4. Pencil Skirt – Clothes for 30-year-olds usually revolve around office wear. However, it doesn’t mean that you have to style boringly while at work. Look like a total office babe by sporting pencil skirts that accentuate your figure. While black is still best, a graphic one will work well for your age too!
5. Tailored Trousers – There’s no stopping you from showing your legs, but you have got to retire pencil skirts for a few days too. And when it’s time to do so, make sure to wear tailored trousers. It doesn’t matter how much the cost is, what’s important is the pants fit you nicely.
6. Printed Pants – While denim jeans are good clothes for 30-year-olds, you need to upgrade your look a little with printed pants. Such trousers are fashionably versatile, as you can wear them at work – and at weekend hangouts as well.
7. Sheath Dress – Super-short mini dresses might have looked fine when you were 20, but you need to look ‘more’ formal now that you are 30-something. Shine bright – even at your age – by growing your collection of sheath dresses. Indeed, these are very fashionable and versatile. You can wear one at work – and style it up for late-night drinks with friends.
( credit: L.R.)