Pre-fall 2015 is a strange fashion schedule that traverses November through May. Sometimes it lingers until pre-fall, which gives credence to its’ name. Although the timing of this season is confusing, its styles are something you should try now! If you’re ready to be at the forefront of fashion, get your hands on these pre-fall 2015 trends.
1. Layers – Pre-fall 2015 trends are all about staying stylish and cozy. Of course, a great way to do so is to wear layers. Put your clothes on top of one another for a comfy yet textured look.
2. The Ornamental Belt – A belt has many uses, but for pre-fall 2015 trends, it is used more as an ornament. Follow the fashions of Prada and Balmain by using a belt as decoration rather than purposive reasons.
3. The Long Skinny Scarf – Updating the classics is one of the hallmarks of pre-fall 2015 trends. Such is the case of Givenchy, which has updated the long skinny scarf by styling it as a necktie.
4. Knee-High Socks – One of the pre-fall 2015 trends that can keep your legs warm and fashionable is the knee-high sock. As in the spirit of rejuvenating fashion classics, designers are reinventing these socks for the runways. Miu Miu invigorates the look by creating a haute couture, girl scout-like fashion style by sending its models down the runway in shorts and knee-high socks.
5. Fishnet Stockings – Fishnet stockings might be reminiscent of Moulin Rouge, but designers nowadays consider them to be some of the hottest pre-fall 2015 trends. They can be a welcome alternative to your usual tights! -
6. Brooches – A brooch is a hot item that can glamorize your look. This accessory can be utilized on a number of items, such as the blanket cape. A hot item over the past few seasons, it continues to be one of the hottest pre-fall 2015 trends. Rejuvenate your look by keeping your cape together with a fancy pin or brooch. The same accessorizing trend applies with your favorite jacket. A stunning brooch can make your topper look like one of the runway’s most expensive pre-fall 2015 trends.