2. The Ornamental Belt – A belt has many uses, but for pre-fall 2015 trends, it is used more as an ornament. Follow the fashions of Prada and Balmain by using a belt as decoration rather than purposive reasons.
3. The Long Skinny Scarf – Updating the classics is one of the hallmarks of pre-fall 2015 trends. Such is the case of Givenchy, which has updated the long skinny scarf by styling it as a necktie.
4. Knee-High Socks – One of the pre-fall 2015 trends that can keep your legs warm and fashionable is the knee-high sock. As in the spirit of rejuvenating fashion classics, designers are reinventing these socks for the runways. Miu Miu invigorates the look by creating a haute couture, girl scout-like fashion style by sending its models down the runway in shorts and knee-high socks.
5. Fishnet Stockings – Fishnet stockings might be reminiscent of Moulin Rouge, but designers nowadays consider them to be some of the hottest pre-fall 2015 trends. They can be a welcome alternative to your usual tights! -
6. Brooches – A brooch is a hot item that can glamorize your look. This accessory can be utilized on a number of items, such as the blanket cape. A hot item over the past few seasons, it continues to be one of the hottest pre-fall 2015 trends. Rejuvenate your look by keeping your cape together with a fancy pin or brooch. The same accessorizing trend applies with your favorite jacket. A stunning brooch can make your topper look like one of the runway’s most expensive pre-fall 2015 trends.