Montag, 16. Juni 2014

TO MIX DIFFERENT TEXTURES

Even though my wardrobe has a distinctly feminine style, sometimes I love to venture outside of my comfort zone and thrown in the unpredictable pieces–like a bit of pleather mixed with my favorite lace top or classic pleats paired with a chambray shirt. Combining textures within one outfit is an easy way to maximize your wardrobe and add a little spice to your personal style, but if you haven’t yet experimented with it ....

LACE & DENIM : 




A closet staple for every woman should be a denim jacket or a denim jeans. While you may be tempted to pair your jacket with a classic flannel or white jeans, combining denim with lace is another option for dressing up an all-American must-have. The dusty pink of the lace skirt perfectly complements the rustic appearance of this jacket style and, ultimately, boosts this look to another level of sophistication.

LEATHER


As a self-proclaimed girly-girl, I never understood the attraction of leather looks until recently. A couple of months ago I purchased my first pleather-accented top and it has become one of my absolute favorites! Realistically, you won’t find me wearing studs, biker boots, or a full-on leather jacket anytime soon, but I’ve grown accustomed to the look of leather mixed with my feminine pieces. This rose jacquard full skirt paired with a chic leather top will strike the perfect balance of femininity and edge.

What are some of your favorite texture combinations? Sound off in the comment section, I can’t wait to get more ideas!! xo

Keep styling
Angelika
( credit: L.R.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen