Montag, 16. Juni 2014

HOW TO WEAR PAJAMAS


Not long ago, the practice of wearing pajamas during the day was largely confined to school spirit days or the exceptional lifestyles of those whose fashion we’d care not to imitate. However, this standard is no longer. Though I was skeptical at first, I now have about five different pajama style pants that I wear for more occasions than simply lounging around the house.
Pajama style is one of those funny, “why didn’t I think of it?” fashion moments. Now, looking at all the ways that girls on the streets are rocking them, I wanted to share how pajamas can be a part of your wardrobe, too. A major bonus is that this trend is not only fashionable but comfortable!



Now, dare I say it, there’s actually a way for you to work this seemingly long-lasting trend into your office attire. As shown above, pair a sleek patterned pair of pajama pants with a tailored blazer and some pointed toe heels, and you’ve got yourself a business casual match made in heaven.
The key to this trend overall is making sure your pajama pieces look purposeful, rather than giving off an unplanned, I just-rolled-out-of-bed vibe. If you’re ready to really commit, I personally love a matching print set, like exotic floral or stripes that can then be used as separates to create two distinct looks. Another tip is to make sure you style your PJs with sophisticated footwear. One of my go-to favorites when wearing PJ pants is a patent leather pointed toe pump. And, don’t forget, elegant accessories are a must, as well. Be sure to add a chic bag (perhaps a structured tote or elegant cross-body bag) and you might even want to add a sleek bangle or a stack of skinny bracelets.


Would you dare to try this trend? Sound off in the comments below and let me know what you think! XO

KEEP STYLING
Angelika
( credit: L.R.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen